America’s Most Beautiful Roadster Award Guidelines and Rules
The winner will receive a $12,500 prize and their name on the nine-foot-tall perpetual trophy provided on behalf of award sponsor ARP Fasteners, as well as a smaller version of the nine foot trophy to take home.
- Open to 1937 and older U.S. Production based roadsters, roadster pickups, Phaetons and touring s cars including designer roadsters that resemble 1937 or older U.S. built roadsters. Cars cannot have roll up side windows.
- The vehicle must be making its debut in finished form at the Grand National Roadster Show (GNRS). Non-competition display of the unfinished vehicle, or any part of the vehicle (i.e. frame, engine or body) at another indoor or outdoor show (as well as online) is accepted for the purpose of promoting the entities/people involved in vehicle construction.
- Print, digital magazine, and social media build coverage is allowed as long as the vehicle is not shown in its finished state.
- No photos or video may be published of the vehicle in its finished form until after the car has been unveiled at GNRS.
- Artist conceptual renderings are allowed for sponsor proposals and builder promotions.
- The vehicle must prove to be functional. It must start, stop, move forward and backward, turn left and right under its own power before judging begins.
- The AMBR competition is a special class with outstanding awards for Engine, Interior, Paint, Detail, Undercarriage, Engineering and Display.
- AMBR entries will not be eligible for any other awards including class judging and special awards. AMBR entries will still be eligible for “pick” awards.
All entries are required to supply their own 20×20 display including floor covering, stantions and ropes or barriers.
The judging will be done by a panel of industry experts including builders, media members, and automotive designers. They will be looking at originality, style, design, craftsmanship, engineering, and functionality. The judging process starts with the car being driven in front of the judging panel at this time a representative will have the opportunity to go over the car with the judges. Judging will continue to take place with the car in its display though out the show weekend.
Please call 877-763-7469 x4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a separate entry application.
Be Part of the Action!
VENDOR & SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
Exhibitor & Marketing Opportunities for the best Hot Rod, Custom, Truck & Classic Car Shows!
VEHICLE ENTRY INFORMATION
Join in the excitement and show off your vehicle. Enter for indoor or outdoor displays.
FROM ROD SHOWS
Get the latest news about the Grand National Roadster Show & Sacramento Autorama.